Must Have Slip Collar or Martingale Collar for Class. Both Available at AZ Dog Sports.
Feeling overwhelmed with your dog? Don’t give up! We can help, and our trainer will come to you, working in your home, at your pace.
Your dog will learn:
- Potty training and crate training
- Loose leash walking, sit, stay, down
- Door manners and calm greetings
- Collar holds, bite inhibition, and grooming
- Social greetings with people and dogs
This package includes: 4 in-home, one-hour private lessons with the trainer. Upon completion, you will get 4 one-hour small group classes at our Paradise Valley indoor facility. Also includes a flash card training kit with treats and a treat bag.
CALL US TO SIGN UP FOR THE LUCKY DOG/LUCKY PUP PACKAGES 602-237-6775
If you’ve become comfortable with your dog’s obedience in your home, but have doubts that he can do well outside the home, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
There is no better time than now to try your dog’s obedience in a group setting. Kwanho Song wants to help you do just that. This clinic is set up to allow you to proof your dog in a public setting!
This class is perfect for clients who realize in their first group class that their dog is easily distracted, anxious, barking or even aggressive because there are other dogs around.
Your dog can benefit from this class if he/she:
- is easily distracted by other dogs, people, scents or objects in the facility
- is not focused on you, the handler
- often sniffs on the ground and exhibits other distractive behaviors
- excessively barks and whines
- pulls on the leash all the time
- is overwhelmed by other dogs, people or scents
The goal of this class is to prepare handlers and their dogs for polite behavior in public places using force-free positive methods.
Day: Mondays (starting 11/6/2017)
Trainer: Kwanho Song