If you want a well trained dog, but do not have the time or expertise to pursue this goal, let our professional handlers and trainers do it for you. A professional trainer can give you expert obedience training for your dog. Your dog will learn manners and basic obedience using the latest in positive training techniques. You may customize this program to your needs and your dog’s personality. Drop your pet off for 1-hour of class instruction. The last portion of each hour will include a review and homework with your trainer and your dog. Lessons progress weekly. Six 1-hour classes. Cost is $400.00.
The training is less stressful for the canine and convenient for you. The program offers the benefits of a traditional “board and train” program without the separation from your pet. Once the desired results are achieved through Day-Training instruction, you may elect to participate in one of our many classes to encourage your dog social skills and your skills as a handler.
Day-Training cost: $400 for 6, 1-hour lessons.
Lessons are non-refundable (credit only)
Please call for complete information, 602-237-6775
Now Available for AZ Dog Sports Clients –
Pet-Sitting and Day-Training services COMBINED!
~ Have your dog trained while you are away! ~
- We use modern, clean, safe and insured affiliated facilities. These are off premises.
- We train your dog the number of days you wish while being boarded, or supervised in the home environment
- Dogs must have current shots and Bordetella vaccine.
- Pick up and drop off should be scheduled with the boarding facility.
- Prices start at $50.00 per day for boarding 1-2 dogs.
- $50.00 additional for training, for 1 hour in a small group class or your home.