Level 1: Dog Behavior (hands-on course)
Instructors: Will Bruner, Behavior Specialist & Darcy Rohats, CPDT-KA
Next Class Starts soon! (Individualized class options available also. Please call.)
The level 1 class is a 6 week course designed for the dog lover. Whether you are interested in learning the science behind dog behavior or working towards a career as a dog professional this course is for you!
- Sessions are 6 weeks in duration
- Each class is 2 hours per week
- 2 required texts for reading and a power point lesson guide for class room sessions
- Classes are a mixture of power points, field trips, classroom instruction, dog demonstrations and more. You will have to do independent projects and a final test and/or presentation to earn a certification of completion.
Dog Behavior Level 1 Course includes:
- Topical Lectures and Expert Presenters
- Canine Development: From Birth to Death
- Intensive Breed Analysis and Exploration of breed groups
- Dog body language and canine communication
- In-depth Classroom Discussion and round table discussions
- Video Analysis of Dog Behavior and Training Styles
- Instructor Accompanied Field Studies
- Associated Research Assignments
- And much more…
Cost is $700 for 6 weeks of instruction.
Learn how to become a dog trainer — and start that NEW career you will LOVE!!
We also offer an online version of this course through FetchFind.com. If you would prefer to take the online course, you can register and pay for it at this link:
Please enter the coupon code AZDOGSPORTS at checkout for $5 off your registration!